Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let it shine, Let it shine, Let it shine!

I am in a good mood today! The sun is shining and things are looking good for a couple of days! The only downside is, bathing suit weather is coming and I am not prepared! As you may have noticed, I quit talking about my weigh ins, actually I quit weighing myself completely. I wasn't making the scale move one way or the other so for now I am ignoring that issue in my life. I am hoping the warmer weather will get me moving a little more than usual and I will be able to make some headway on the weight front, and back for that matter! Today I have to let a friends dog out a couple of times, she lives within walking distance, so I am going to take advantage of that and get some exercise in. A little here and a little there. I am also going to move the outdoor furniture out of the garage and get the deck arranged for the upcoming good weather. I look forward to the possibility of eating dinner outside one day this week. A little pick me up. Plus, there is only room in the garage for Les motorcycle which has been back from storage for a few weeks now. I need to clear a space for mine, I can see taking a little spin this weekend. I'm sure this wonderful weather will be short lived, but it is a much needed boost to my mental health. So, Natures Prozac, work your magic and make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment