Wednesday, March 24, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things


Every once in awhile I daydream about all of my favorite things- It's kind of a bitter sweet thing since I long for them.

Things I love..... (besides my family)

Waking up and having coffee on the deck. The sun shining on me and the birds singing.....

Walking in the warm sand and feeling the oceans cool waves hit my feet for the first time......

Eating dinner outside anywhere....but my favorite is fondue under the banyan tree at DaDa's in Delray Beach Florida. My dream restaurant.

Smelling the wisteria on my front porch when it is in full bloom. A beautiful sight and the smell is awesome for about 3 days.

I love when Tiki curls up with me and he sticks his nose in the crook of my neck and takes a nap.

Chocolate, no need to explain that one.

The first frozen custard of the season at Bob Jo's. Just let's you know that summer is here.

In the spring when you wake up one day and the tree's have leaves on them....it's like a big dose of hope!

A pedicure!

Those are a few of my favorite things....what are yours?

Enjoy your day and take some time to daydream......






No comments:

Post a Comment