Friday, April 2, 2010

Yummy in the Tummy


I am eating up these last few days and I am really looking forward to the 80 degree weather today. I feel like a squirrel scurrying around setting up the lawn furniture, bringing out my garden decorations, spring cleaning the yard. I guess I am trying to get it done because I know the weather won't last but I want to try to enjoy it while it’s here, it might be awhile before it comes back.  I sat on the deck yesterday, relaxed for a few minutes under the gazebo, went and picked up my motorcycle, rode my bicycle down to Sharkeys for dinner on the patio and had a glass of wine. WOW, I packed into one day some of my favorite things. Today I am going to add to that list... Bob Jo's opens for the season!!!! Maybe I will see you in line!

2 comments:

  1. Shelly, you are so uplifting. I feel all those things, and wanted to sit outside for a while after I got home from work, but had to make dinner so opening the door wall was good enough for me. By the time I was ready for outside, it was 7:45 and I was determined to take that much needed walk. So, heading out by myself, a friend called just minutes after and I asked her to meet me on Macomb, so she did. We talked and walked for over an hour and decided we did so well we needed to hit Lloyd's for just a glass of wine. Well needless to say, we saw people we knew and we just had to have one more wine. My thought was to walk home, but it was late so she drove me. My point is, my mind is in the right place, walking and the fresh outdoors is what I needed, but it is so easy to let yourself go in that other direction. Oh well, it was a nice evening. Maybe today I will get more of that fresh air and vitamin D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous, I want some BOB JO'S!!

    ReplyDelete