Monday, January 18, 2010

What's on your list?


Happy Monday!

The scale didn't move for me...:( I guess after a lazy football weekend that is good, it could have very easily gone up!) I will have to work twice as hard this week to move the needle down.


On to your list! Time to pick out one of the 10 things you want to accomplish this year! I am going to go for "A place for everything and everything in it's place." I have actually already tried to get this one kick started the first week. This will take the entire year for me to complete. The kids are all on their own and I am trying to sort through the last 19 years of being in this home. Rather intimidating, but I think I can make some headway. Laycee's room is filled with boxes marked with a sharpie with their names on it. I try to get them to take a box home when they come over. It's a look back peering into the boxes and pulling out the things they have collected over the years. It's very fun for me to pack them up as well. I know they probably don't know what to do with it all, but that is their decision to do as they see fit. Stuff....there is a lot of it around here. These are good winter jobs.

If you need to de-clutter your home, do one thing a week... last week I cleaned off the top and front of my refrigerator. Took 15 min. Looks great! Les came home and asked if we were moving? He doesn't like it, never thought he noticed. This week I think I will tackle the linen closet.


I built my snow woman Friday. She was so cute, I sprayed her with pink water and put a green wig on her. Today she is melting....the hat fell off and a few of her teeth fell out. I think I will rescue her belongings today and pack them away for the next snow fall.


1 comment:

  1. Great music - I wanna put on my dancin' shoes!
    Your weight issue is one I can identify & own. I have seriously tried to loose weight over the last couple years with only temporary success. I know how difficult it is after the half-century mark and don't want to keep getting bigger and bigger!! When I decide to do it, I can discipline myself to "eat smart" - smaller portions, lots of veggies & fruits and fewer processed & white food - and I loose weight. And then I find it. I always gain it back. Always. Dang. I'm feeling really low now that I can't run due to tendonitis.

    ReplyDelete