Friday, January 15, 2010

What a week...count your blessings

Man, this week sure gave you something to think about. I am not sure complaining about living in Michigan is relevant anymore. As a wise friend once said, Here in Michigan we may get some lousy weather, but we don't have earthquakes, hurricanes, mudslides, volcano's, floods, devastating fires or any of those other natural disasters that consume other area's of our country or world. I guess quibbling about a few feet of snow is silly. I still don't like it, but maybe I can embrace it a little more. I am going to go out today and build a snow man. I will send you a picture Monday.



Since this is weight loss week, I guess I should touch on that one a little. Trying my best to create new habits. Instead of trying to scale the mountain, I am going to hike up the hill first. That might be a good way to approach everything, keeps from being overwhelmed or biting off more than you can chew. No pun intended.



I discovered something that really was cool last weekend. Saturday morning I was channel surfing in the morning and turned on GMA, I am a Today person so that is why I haven't seen this before, I am sure some of you have been watching it. I found it touching, funny, cool, thought provoking, and what a great idea. Have you seen "your 3 words" It looks like they do it toward the end of the program, you gotta see it. My new favorite thing. Check it out!



Grab that piece of paper with your 10 things you want to do this year and read them again. Are you working on them? I am - :) The weeks are going fast, Amazing 1/2 of January is already over. Pick one, we will tackle it next week.



Have a great weekend and count your blessings...there is always someone that has it better than you and someone that is worse off than you..... don't worry, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment