Friday, January 22, 2010

My Home is at least 20 pounds lighter, but I'm not!


The first installment of home organization is completed! We will visit this again next month, but in the meantime...kudos to all of you who emailed and let me know that you opened your linen closet and purged, ventured into your clothes closet, pantry or your little corner that needed attention! I am going to continue to try to tackle little items daily. Nothing big, just maybe the stack of mail that needs sorting, a little clean up around the computer, the window ledge in my kitchen, the items that are laying around needing to be put back in there "Place". Just a quick pick up here and there. Off to my daughters today to help them make room for the boxes that I filled up this week! Have a great weekend....It's another football extravaganza, thank goodness there are not many weekends left. I am becoming to fat of a cat laying around and eating. Cool, I can blame it on the NFL!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment