Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year, New Decade, New Outlook.....

Thank Goodness we can slam the door on 2009! It has been a bumpy ride for the last couple of years. Let's not dwell on all that has been put before us in the past and try to improve things in a simple, fun, meaningful way. Baby steps! A week at a time and small things that will make us smile, get things done, make us feel that we have accomplished something by the end of the year. So roll up your sleeves and get ready to rock and roll.......


Remember....it's the little things that count!



Week One....here we go- Lets make the first one EZ- Your job is to make 3 people smile today!

Have at it

5 comments:

  1. Day 4 of the new decade...
    Today I learned that you don't have to have your body embalmed after you die. A woman in Michigan has arranged to have her body buried under an oak tree on her farm so she will nurture the tree as her body decomposes. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you may have gathered, I am having some technical difficulties. Sorry about the twin "followers" ... I'm working on that. Until I sort this out, don't try to send messages to me here. My e-mail is gaudette6@wowway.com. Sorry for the confusion!! Just keep smiling ...
    it's contagious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Green Leigh.... I am trying to decide where I want my final resting place...mixed in the sand on the beach in a warm climate sounds really good to me! Where would you like to spend eternity?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a lovely memorial garden at my church on Horsemill Road. That would be a nice place for my ashes, but there is another idea - bits and pieces of my remains scattered where my descendants decide is the most meaningful for them. Dust can de divided and blown into the wind or scattered among the flowers at multiple sites. I won't really be there, I'll be at a party with lots of friends and family. :)

    ReplyDelete