Thursday, April 22, 2010

Girl of 100 Lists

Realizing we are closing in on the end of April, I started to think that 1/3 of 2010 is almost over. Where has it gone? I am not feeling too fabulous yet so I am starting to worry that I might not achieve greatness by December. ha-ha  I do feel I am a little more focused, being ADD that is a struggle. So I am pleased. I thought I could get more things crossed off my list than I am, but I am still plugging away so I am not defeated yet. I decided I would go back and look at my "List" to see just how I am doing.
Getting a few things checked off, but I can see I have to have a little better weather to accomplish most of them. Bring on the Sunshine!
Truth be told the next 4 months are my favorite, so maybe by the time 2/3rds of the year is over I will feel better about what is getting done. How is your list coming? Like the Go- Gos song "Girl of 100 lists" I have them everywhere for everything. But that is how I get things done and how I don't forget! Now where did I put my list for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment