Friday, April 9, 2010

Random things that make me smile, make me think, make me happy

"A girl should be two things: Classy and fabulous."

-Coco Chanel-


Aint that the truth!  Always try to tell my girls to act like a lady.  They get tired of hearing it, but I hope it sticks!
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is one of my favorite pictures of Laycee.  This was her first Christmas and the first child of ours who was afraid of Santa.  Hard for me to think anyone big or small could be afraid of Santa.   I get a kick out of it because today she loves Santa!  Don't we all.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This one makes me smile and think.  Yes an Estate sale is just a kind word for Dead peoples stuff.  I wonder what will happen when I die.  All those things I spent so much time collecting...will they mean anything to anyone else?  Or will they just be an extra .25 to add to the days total?  Gosh, maybe I should be explaining things that are meaninful to me.  I would be crushed if some of my treasures were so hastily discarded.
 
 
 
 
 
   
Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays.  These people had to win the costume contest with this one!  It's a great Holiday- I can dress up, make kids cry, and celebrate Les birthday all in one. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
...And there there is the Wizard of OZ.  Such a great story!  Everyone wants a pair of Ruby slippers.   Really, there is no place like home!
One day it's a pretty safe bet that your kids will realize it and maybe they may even thank you for making it a special place. 
 
 
 
 


I love Lucy!  How much fun can one person have?  Never a dull moment, and always a laugh....isn't that what life should be?  So bring out your inner Lucy and have some fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't you just hate it when someone pisses you off and you can't let it go.  SEND THE GOAT HOME.  Life is too short to let someone else make it miserable. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
I keep telling my kids, mom knows best!  There are just certain things you need to warn them about like.... Don't drink hot chocolate from a straw, you will burn your esophagus. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Can't you just feel the tickle in your tummy when you look at this picture?  Ahhh, a little fun never hurt anyone! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When you have a bad day at work, just think someone elses day is worse.  Somedays are just better than others...... TGIF.
How simple can it be?  A terrific day would be with a McDonalds French Fry!
Have a Great Day.... Do me a favor, make someone smile today!

No comments:

Post a Comment