Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Feet


I know I gave up on the diet thing, but I need to move around a little more. I am so sluggish that I am getting worried. They say exercise releases the endorphins and I need some bad. I read somewhere that you should walk at least ten thousand steps a day. That sounds like a lot! No wonder our feet hurt. So I strapped on my pedometer and I am going to see how many steps I take on an average day. I am not going to do to much out of the ordinary today,  so I can gage what a "normal" day is. So far, it is 11am, and I have traveled over 2500 steps. If I don't make it to 10,000 I am going to have to make an effort daily to exceed that amount and see if it helps me. It's a goal.... let's see if I can keep this one going.
I think if I can, I will need a pedicure more often :)  I like that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment