Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Do you have your bus ticket?


The snow is coming!!!! Thought I would try to get a quick blog in before it arrives. I don't expect my computer back for at least another week. Sharing again! Speaking of sharing. I know you all wonder why I am sharing my thoughts with the world. Well, several months ago, my friend Rose and I were having our usual conversation about "woe is me" It became increasing obvious to us both, that we had to get out of Funky Town! It seems we both have had a year or so of changes in our lives that left us out to sea with no direction and sometimes we felt we didn't even have a life jacket. Things had to change and what better way to try to do it than to motivate each other. You know the buddy system. Our target date.....January 1. Let me rephrase that...my target date. I still can't get Rose motivated!!!

I thought, maybe if I put it in writing, it would help me as well...maybe a daily email to Rose? Then I thought, well maybe I would feel more pressure to get things done if I put it on a blog, that would really motivate me and it might be fun. Maybe Rose would come along for the ride. Well, Rose is still at the Bus station! I'm going to go over to her house tomorrow and Bitch slap her! I warned her I am coming to help her clean her bedroom (the one thing she has put on her list to accomplish this year) I have seen her bedroom before, a few piles of things she needs to sort through and put away....we can do it in no time, she just needs to have someone help her get started. I want my friend Rose to take this journey with me. I think she will enjoy it in the end, and after all, she is the one who bought me the bus ticket! Jump on with us, are on our way to paradise! There is plenty of room, climb aboard..... next stop might be your house!

1 comment:

  1. I have my ticket!! Bags of giveaways are sitting around my house. R

    ReplyDelete