Friday, December 17, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year...



Getting ready to head out to hopefully finish up Santa's list. It looks like all the little boys and girls in my household have been good this year. At least that is their story and they are sticking to it. I think if I tried real hard, I could find some naughty episodes that would disqualify them from Santa wiggling his way down the chimney, but another year, another free pass. I also have the dilemma of choosing a gift for two men who have lived over 70 years and have just about everything known to mankind. Other than a 20 year old nymphomaniac, I am not sure I can find anything out there that would please them. I’m sure as they are unwrapping their gifts they think…”Another present, hooo hummmm”. I will confess that Les' dad did request a 20 year old for Christmas years ago. I bought him a Barbie doll and told him to be nice to her! :) That was the best I could do, hookers are out of my budget! I have found over the years, that they either tuck the gifts up on a shelf, or give them away. I’ve done gift cards before, but I find those so impersonal. Maybe, just by luck, I will find something special this year! If anyone has any great ideas, please feel free to share!
So with my list in hand, my boots, hat and gloves on….I’m off to partake in one of the great joys of the Holiday Season…Shop Shop Shop until you Drop!!!!! Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment