Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fun with the Fam


Boy, a holiday weekend always seems to be a whirlwind.  It's a wonder we have time to enjoy it.  A tight schedule to fit it all in.  Too much food, I have a food hangover.  I think I am a perfect candidate for one of those body cleansings.  A good interior cleaning is in order.
We had a house full for the holidays.  Back to picking the clothes up off the bathroom door, shutting off the lights, washing a lot of towels, dogs barking wildly when kids come in late, and more.  All those things I miss so much about the kids!   It's all quiet now- and I realize, yes, I do miss those things! 
All the granddoggers were here.  5 dogs sniffing each others doggy parts, a few pirate sounds(errrrr) letting the visitors know whose house it is and who is the boss.  All the little ones dressed in their Christmas clothes.  Idea!!!!  Let's get a picture of them all in front of the fireplace.  I had visions of them all sitting at attention waiting for the treat we were bribing them with.  NOT.  Three sat at attention, the others jumping around and getting the well behaved dogs out of line.   The best I could do was a quick picture of the rear ends of 4 of them.  No Kardashian Christmas photo here! I think I will have to learn photoshop to manage that one. 
All in all it was a good time.  Exhausted, but that goes without saying.  Time to enjoy the rest of 2010, and reflect on another year.  Time flys when your having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment