Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Girlfriends

Have you ever thought about your friends and how each of them adds a little something to your life.  Of course, they would not be your friends if they didn't enrich your lives in a positive way.  I think we take a little bit from each of them, like facets of a diamond to become the gems we love.  I have a few friends that make me laugh, a few I can bounce ideas off of, quite few that have husbands that get along with mine and make great couple friends, a few I can have stimulating conversations with, a few I can travel well with, a few I consider my BFF's. Many I have had for ever, and I am grateful for that.    There is no time for people who we dread running into in the aisles of Kroger's, we want only good friends to occupy our days.  I am going to celebrate my friends and thank them...just like James Taylor does.  "Thank you for being a friend" 
I love you man!

1 comment:

  1. I am lucky to have a friend like YOU!! XOXO
    Big hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete