Friday, July 9, 2010

Addiction

I am an addict. After re reading several entries I have come to the conclusion that I have not kicked my habit of dragging things home. As much as I try to purge and simplify, I just can not help myself. I might need a 12 step program. If I don't get to the Christmas Tree Shop at least once a week, I feel I have missed something. Every week I yearn for the lobster dishes. A whole set of dished dedicated to seafood. They also have plenty of accessories to make a table scape to die for....but literally it would be to die for. The only reason why I don't add them to my collection is because I am allergic to seafood so to have dishes dedicated to seafood would reveal my addiction and I could not deny it. But I do love them.
I am still actively curbside recycling as well. Found a cute little chair on the side of the road, that looks like it is for a child. My daughters call it the Blues Clues chair. I think it will make an outstanding pet bed for my grandogger Parker. Because it's red, it won't match in my home, so I will send it over to Parker. I am sure he will love it.
What have I gotten rid of to make room for my new treasures...not enough that is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment