Saturday, November 20, 2010

I couldn't wait.......

I know you don't hear from me over the weekend, but as I sit here dumfounded, I had to share this experience with you.  Like I do every day, I check my horoscope.  Not sure why, maybe looking for the one that says, today it the day to buy that lotto ticket!  Your lucky day!!!  On occasion a paragraph comes up that fits my day and I ponder over it, chuckle sometimes, or just wonder "How do they know????"
Well, as I clicked on Gemini, I started reading my weekend forecast.  Just like the weather, I would love to know what I'm in store for.  Sunday, blew me away.  I couldn't believe what I was reading.  I read and re read it.  My hands began to shake and I realized there are too many forces that are thrusting me into Sarah's life and this is just another one of those signs.  If you can explain it, please do, because I can't.  I can just sit here stunned by what I read.
Just yesterday, I bought a big package of tissue paper to begin repacking the big red box.  I guess I better hurry, because tomorrow, I may be compelled to make that phone call.

Here is my horoscope-
Sunday’s Full Moon lights up a mystical calling in your life. Are you drawn to play a “guardian angel” role in someone’s life? Don’t hesitate if the opportunity arises to make a difference for this person. Pick up the phone and call if you get an intuitive feeling. No, there’s no logical reason why you should care this much, but the impact you have will be nothing short of miraculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment