Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A warm rush has come over me

There is something wonderful about the official start of summer.  The trees are green, the grass needs cut on a regular basis, the weeds are growing and the mosquito's are biting.  Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!  When you can sit outside and feel the sun penetrating your soul,  you can't help but feel the joy.  What a memorial day weekend!!  We honor the memory of our troops- Thank you! - but we also enjoy the thought of finally shedding away the winter blues and embracing the next few months.  Thank you Mother Nature with giving us some great weather.  We will forgive you for Monday if you keep it coming.  I have faith you will :)
It's like knowing you only have a few months to live and needing to fill them up with all the fun stuff you can find to do.  Yet needing  time to soak up natures vitamin D, sit, relax and enjoy it all. Packing in all the life we can live in the few short months we have!  I am reborn...... if only until labor day.

1 comment:

  1. TA DA!!! Look who just figured out how to post comments!!!!! (Nothing short of miraculous!)
    Every time I read the title of your last entry:
    "A warm rush has come over me" I can't help but think ... HOT FLASH?! ;-) I'm sure you're already sorry that I can add my "2 cents" now!
    Soak up the sunshine! xoxo

    ReplyDelete