Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Big hug to all the Mother's out there!  I hope Sunday brings you joy.  Although, I am a firm believer everyday should be Mother's day. :)   Enjoy.


My observations this week-

-My wisteria is almost in full bloom....the smell is fabulous.  It makes me sad that I only get a week out of it, but what a week.   Stop by and take a deep breath!  If I am home I will gladly offer you an ice tea, or something stronger if you would like.

-Blue nail polish is NEVER ok.

-Bishops cottage is open for the season! :)  What a great place for your morning coffee after your morning walk down Macomb Street.  Pure pleasure sitting in the gardens.

2 comments:

  1. Who was wearing blue nail polish??

    Laycee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who that was aimed at lol

    ReplyDelete